A rebrand of the music app, Bandcamp by giving users the same experience as
finding new music in a record store from the 1980's or 90's.
It also allowing users to stay current on their favorite indie bands via a social media feature.
Art + Copy: Jacob Hirsch
This redesign of the streaming service gives Bandcamp a unique look that helps it stand out from competitors.
The following video is a walkthrough of the app's various pages
- A new social media page called The Garage
- A three-mode search function
- The user's archived artists and content
- A customizable profile page
- a now playing function called The Turntable
Along with being an app, Bandcamp will also have a desktop version of their streaming service.
Bandcamp will release an annual vinyl record collection. The collection will include hits from rising artists from Bandcamp's top genres.
Bandcamp will also release a line of graphic tees.